28.3.07

Rawr;-

I'm far from perfect. Chances are, I'm nothing what you want. Nothing what you'd expect.

That's just me. My blog about me eh? Argg, where does one start? Alright, yes yes I'm gunna sound like I'm complaining, so please refrain from pointing out thee obvious. I'm so, I don't know, upset? Confused? Lost? Moody? Angry? Gah, I could make a list of how I'm feeling in every way. I'll start from the beginning. I miss Cody. He's my boyfriend of 14 months who I love so fckin much. No one has ever made me happier. And I hope I do the same. There's this one comment that's been bugging the hell outta me for the past few days. I'm having such a rough time lately. This girl Sara, [who I got into a massive fight with by the way], said this to me, "When Cody finally comes to see you, he'll take one look at you and see how truely fat you are, and then tell admit to all the many other gorgeous girls he's dated and been with while being with me." I know it's not true [I hope], but it's the fact that hurt so much. And the fact is, he hasn't seen me completely in whole. =( So he really doesn't know how freakin fat I am ya know? I'm so scared that he'll see me and completely change his mind over me. =( I'm so depressed. Gahh. And I haven't talked to him for a week so it's just making me more edgy ya know? Gah.
Anywho, on another note, I'm upset because my grandma is doing terrible health wise and mentally. My dad went there for 3 days to the country. So I was looking after mom and doing the shopping and housework. Which was nice because it got my mind off a lot of burdens I have. She had 2 mini strokes, and she's got bad arthritis. She fell 3 times in one week, and the doctors are surprised she didn't break or hurt anything. I'm thankful on the other hand. I'm really just a big mess.
I'm doing wonderful in school, [something's actually working out oddly], and exams are in like 3 weeks I believe. I'm really all over the place. Work isn't going so well lately. =\ I'm gunna be quitting. I've given my 2 week notice. The manager is a jerk. I have a bad back problem, which will need surgery in the future, and I've told him there are certain jobs I can't do. Well I have a position, that I'm not able to do best, and I asked him like 2 months ago almost, to change me to a different position, he said no because of my sick days and there's no cross-training. WTF?! So he's not helping me out at all, so I said, eff it, and I'm gunna find somewhere else. I still have some money in the bank so I'm okay for the little while being. I'm pretty much at wits end with everything. In a few months, has her hip surgery, and she's terrified. But no where near as terrified as I am. And I can't let her know I am. Because I don't wanna freak her out. Anywho, enough of my rambling. =)
Comment and whatnot okie dokie? ^_^

1 comment:

Abandoned Angel said...

Cody loves you more for who you are rather than what you look like but having a pretty face helps! And you're only 17, your body is going to go through many more changes before you worry about how you look! All you gotta do is just wear the right clothes, have the right attitude and you'll become just as pretty as any of those A Lit Celebs that the world is so fascinated by.

Life gets worse before it gets better. But then when it gets better, its better than what you ever imagined. You'll be lucky to find a job you love especially if you dont know what you want to do yet. Money doesn't pay for everything, but it helps to build a better life. Hence why we all need it.

You are the most precious gem in all the worlds treasures. You are the one that can make a difference to all the others. You are the only one worth the glimmer in your eyes.